- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 1.6 GB
Taking a trip over the Caribbean paradise of St. Lucia is part of what makes being a pilot so special.
However, if you were to fly here on either FSX or P3D, the smart money says you would feel let down. Generic layouts and poor planning mean that this amazing Caribbean island feels empty and dull.
Now, you can change all of that in an instant.
With the help of this add-on, you make the stunning cliffs and beautiful bays of the St. Lucia region come to life in the most stunning fashion. Indeed, youíll be able to see, hear and smell the amazing atmosphere that this island is so known for producing. Coming here will make sure you can see this Caribbean island like never before.
Itís also a fine working solution for those who use the Pilots of the Caribbean mission package. This adds some awesome missions that will take you to St. Lucia and far beyond in a stunning set of adventures that you will be sure to never forget.
Itís the perfect choice for anyone choosing to come to this unique part of the world, complete with a fantastic combination of things to do, places to see and missions to undertake.
- A complete transformation of the St. Lucia experience: something that can feel totally different to what you might be used to.
- Aerial imagery used to help improve accuracy, with new and improved night lighting adding to the atmosphere and visibility.
- Accurate takes on both the Hewanorra International Airport and the George F.L. Charles Airports.
- New airstrips included to give you more places to land if you happen to need to make a quick and sudden landing.
- New and improved shadow and light techniques included, with volumetric lighting really adding to the richness of the occasion.
- Performance-friendly 3D lighting technology that really makes a significant difference to both visibility and usability.
- Made to be fully compatible with most common add-ons such as FTX, UTX and FSGlobal.
- Manual included for anyone who is unsure of what to do or how to get your trip to St. Lucia set in stone.