Cessna Citation CJ4 X for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D all versions including v4
- File size
- 150 MB
As one of the most well-recognized brands in aviation, Cessna stands out due to their versatility. One of their most versatile aircraft, though, is the Cessna Citation CJ4 X – or the Model 525C. It’s a very popular part of the Cessna line, and this add-on helps to bring what is a hugely popular aircraft to live in FSX and P3D.
The Cessna Citation CJ4 X, then, first launched in October 2006, becoming available in May 2008. It’s a well-respected aircraft, noted for its ability to hit impressive speeds without reducing the control that the pilot has on it.
This is fully compatible with P3D v1-3 and also FSX and FSX: Steam Edition. You can also use it with the 64-bit P3D v4. With mid-level programming, the aircraft will be complex enough for veterans yet simple enough for beginners to enjoy. This makes it a must-have for all aviation lovers who want to try out an aircraft that feels different but rewards those who are willing to learn its quirks.
- Fresh and improved modeling produces two models for you to pick from, with differing vertical stabilizer shapes provided.
- Frame-rate friendly design means that you are left with an impressive model which is compressed enough to avoid performance dips.
- 12 HD liveries are included, each one corresponding with a real look and brand for the CJ4 X.
- Comes with a professional paint kit that you can use to make your own livery, fictional or otherwise.
- A newly coded 2D cockpit that comes with 8 impressive sub-panels, each one providing you with vertical and zoomed displays on a pop-up, with 13 panels total.
- Custom and bespoke animations to help make sure the cockpit works as well as you would expect, offering fresh and crisp animations which react in sync with your actions.
- Collins ProLine 21 avionics are perfectly emulated and captured in the design, making it much easier to enjoy your flight experience from a historical viewpoint.
- Easy to use and a modern autopilot that should make it easy to allow your aircraft to follow the set path to the requirements needed.
- Aided by a bespoke Flight Management System developed by Eric Marciano, using the MSFS GPS database.
- Williams FJ44-4A engine sound set provides the aircraft with impressive function, visuals and audio to help deliver the best possible finished product.
- High-quality FSX SDK and P3D SDK usage to help make the best performance possible without inhibiting presentation.
- New camera angles included giving you a lot of access both inside the cockpit and out.
Rated 4.5/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
I've had this for the better part of the year. For those who have a low end system, as myself, this runs reasonably well. I run my system on a low end laptop. Most glass coctpits don't really run well, so I don't buy them. But I bought this one just out of curiosity and I was pleasantly surprised. It runs good, not great, but I don't blame the product. The sound is the best. If I had a blind test between the real and the sim this would be almost impossible. For me, the things I am missing is a check list and cold and dark startup.
5/5 Verified Purchase
Nice plane. Excellent quality and fun to fly. Only one of three payware aircraft own and its my favorite.