- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3 and v4
- File size
- 1.3 GB
As one of the most commonly used airports in Jutland, Billund Airport makes an obvious route of arrival. As the second largest airport in the whole of Denmark, too, Billund Airport is a destination many Danes will have likely used at one stage. If you are interested in seeing Denmark outside of the capital, then, this Billund Airport mod adds quality where previously little existed.
With more than 2m passengers per annum heading through the gates of this fine airport, it should feel busier. This mod helps to add a touch of extra business to the airport, making it feel the size it truly is. It also serves as a major cargo airline, and this helps to add more cargo-specific traffic to help raise the dual appeal of Billund Airport.
With impressive scenery based on the real airport, this helps to paint the picture of Billund Airport as the perfect place for you to arrive at. New and improved airport animations go alongside SODE animated runways, too. All in all, this makes the whole airport feel much more enjoyable to come and visit, ensuring it feels like the perfect place to spend your time when flying across Denmark.
- Hugely impressive and focused scenery brings Billund Airport to life, with scenery used directly from the airport itself to paint the most picturesque image that is possible.
- Animated SODE jetways ensure that the whole airport feels more alive and bustling. As such a large airport, this helps to ensure it feels as busy as it truly should upon your arrival.
- New airport vehicles drive around Billund Airport, with custom-made designs ensuring they replicate what drives around here in reality.
- 60cm/pixel aerial coverage helps to make the airport look crisper, fresher and more authentic in general. With around 50km2 covered, this helps to add a general level of freshness to the airport.
- Billund Airport now looks far more alive with a host of impressive airport buildings all designed from scratch to look as close to the real thing as it can, using photorealistic finished textures.
- Customized vegetation, trees, and grass to help the whole of Billund Airport really fit into the one look.
- The city of Billund is added, too, making Billund Airport feel less out of place as the city now matches it in terms of quality textures and depth.
- Road traffic comes in and out of the airport, making the whole Billund area feel far more alive and bustling than many might have expected.