- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v4)
- File size
- 8.7 MB
As one of the largest rivers in the Americas, the Beni River flows through the northern part of Bolivia. This flows towards the lowlands of the nation, with various earthwork mounds making sure areas of nature and livable space are made larger. This allows for easier, safer growth of trees and also makes sure that natural produce can survive in a region which suffers from near-perpetual flooding.
Every day, Beni Airways flies a DC-3 and/or Cessna 208 up the river, taking passengers upstream on a daily basis. They help to deliver supplies, cargo and people to the small towns which are dotted along the river – where access would otherwise have felt impossible. As the only source of transport for some, this plays a key role in making sure that people near the Beni River can get to and from their homes without issue.
It provides a fun and exciting journey for pilots who don’t make taking on some interesting risks and challenges along the way. With the help of this simple and enjoyable flight experience, you can enjoy a much more fun flying experience, negotiating poor conditions and challenging landing across the region to help get people back home.
The airline needs new pilots to join up and help people to get home. If you think that you could handle flying the nimble DC-3 or C46 to help people get home, then you should try out this new mission package. Challenges should always be an exciting part of being a pilot, and this will help you to learn much more about your skills in a tough and well-scripted set of scenarios.
- Take passengers and cargo home whilst following the regular route, as well as taking tourists to the Mystery Inca door, carrying out charity flights and various other tasks.
- Six new routes are included from Trinidad to Guajara Marin, with destinations include Santa Ana, Exsaltacion and Nuevo Berlin.
- New and improved water ports included for amphibian options, too, which is used by the Flotadores de Beni Airways.
- Take tourists over to the Mystery Inca door, one of the most interesting parts of staying near the Beni River.
- Use a helicopter to take help crashed planes, rescue lost medical experts or even help hunters who have been stranded in a lodge.
- Check on a ship which is supposed to be on the verge of sinking and needs you to step in and save those onboard before it is too late.
- Highly impressive new scenery packages, giving you weeks’ worth of new flying opportunities like never before.
- Detailed maps of the area come included, making it easy for you to fly in these treacherous conditions and make sure that you get home.
- New textures for the original DC-3 and Cessna 208 aircraft make it easy for you to enjoy flying aircraft that feel like a natural fit for the role.
- Complete new instructions included for every mission – you should have no problems helping the people of Bolivia here!