- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition
- File size
- 48 MB
When you fly to the South America nation of Ecuador in Microsoft Flight Simulator X, you might find the paucity of airports here waiting for you a little irritating. However, with this add-on, you can populate this stunning mountain nation with a whole host of reliable and effective airports that now carry photorealistic detail across each of the seasons.
This is very important, as it will help pilots who want more rural and scenic challenges find new locations to take off from. Many of the local and international level airports are included, as well as some of the most important jungle airfields which pose hazardous challenges for any pilot trying to make a safe landing.
On top of that, add-ons to the Galapagos Islands were included, which is a rich source of tourism for the region. With new and improved flight plans, too, users can easily fly over to Ecuador and enjoy a much more immersive overall experience.
With many key features included to help make the whole experience feel just right, flights to Ecuador just became much more varied and professional.
- Twelve new photorealistic airports of all sizes, shapes, styles, and uses are included here in immense detail.
- New weather themes are included which follow real-life weather patterns to make flying in Ecuador feel more challenging for pilots.
- All airports now hold a host of new hand0placed buildings, with all of the airports improved to help add extra depth and density to the scenery.
- Photorealistic airports improved with added air and land traffic which helps to show just how busy the aviation sector is across Ecuador.
- New adventure flight plans make sure that you can easily enjoy flights across Ecuador as you experience parts of the country you likely ignored previously.
- Simple, stress-free set-up to help make sure you can get everything ready to go in a matter of moments.
- Fresh documentation included helping make sure you can understand each of the newly added airports and to help you find out where each airport is.
- Numerous tips and tricks included for anyone looking for static aircraft or for the various airlines used across Ecuador.
In this add-on, the primary addition is the twelve new airports which make up a major part of Ecuadorian aviation. This will add the following airports and airbases to the Ecuadorian countryside for you to come and visit:
- Porto Viejo
- Rio Amazonas
- Santa Cecilia