Media Format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / FS2004
From Commercial Level Simulations is this stunning McDonnell Douglas DC-10 / KC-10 package for your copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. The package features very highly detailed 3D models, including a fully animated 3D Virtual Cockpit, pushback trucks and much more. Over 30 repaints and 15 models are included, covering some of the major airlines and aircraft types.
This great package includes up to 15 models with over 30 different liveries to enjoy! Next to the passenger models and cargo models we also included two military models.
- Highly detailed 3D models
- 3D Virtual Cockpit
- Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
- All standard animations
- Opening doors and cargo doors
- Pushback truck
- KC10A Extender model
- KDC10 model
- Animated fuel boom
- Animated drogues
- Over 30 liveries for free
- Dynamic wingflex
FDE / Effects / Sound Features
- Highly tuned DC-10 FDE based on high-detailed Boeing documentation and experience in air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
- 6 DC-10 flight models based on Boeing specifications: DC-10-10, -15, -30, -40, KC-10 Extender, and KDC-10 Refueler.
- "True Feel" format for correct performance and feel.
- CLS DC-10 Operations Manual, with full flight example complete with weather charts, dispatch report, performance sheets, checklists, and pilot weight manifest sheets.
- 6 CLS scenarios and flight plans based on real-world operations
- High-fidelity DC-10 Soundset based on GE CF6 engines.
- Flight-tested based on FAA simulation requirements
- Customized Effects
- Full analog Pilots, Co-Pilots and Flight engineer panels. Also included is the Overhead, Throtlle Quadrant and Radio stack.
- Flight Engineers station has expanded pop ups for easier viewing.
- Limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the MSFS database, Radio and Navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, "direct to" waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
- Highly detailed artwork
- Over 30 free liveries
- Layered Paintkit
- Western Airlines
- American Airlines
- Continental Red Meatballl
- Laker Airways Skytrain
- Pan Am
- United Airlines Early 80s
- United Airlines Friend Ship
- United Airlines Grey
- United Airlines Early 90s
- British Airways Landor
- Alitalia C2
- Continental Black Meatball
- Eastern Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Laker Airways
- Northwest Airlines
- Pan Am
- Ghana Int. Airlines
- Air France
- Garuda Indonesia
"The detailed features are numerous and impressive in detail, and operation. Worthy of note is the reverse thruster operation, flexing wings as the speed increases to 'rotate' velocity, spoilers, cargo and cabin doors, engine fans, reflections, wing views...well the list goes on. I do have to draw your attention to the lovely action of the undercarriage. As the main set leaves terra-firma the unit sinks, nice touch. Keep an eye out for the entire undercarriage detail, especially the hydraulic pipes which are clear to see, such is the detail. The exterior detail reflections, crispness of line, there really is so much more, but I guess listing them all would be plain boring. As I have mentioned above it's all there..." - FlightSim
Recommended system requirements
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX
1.6 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD equivilant
Windows XP or later
128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card.
1.3 gig free harddisk space for FS2004
2.3 gig free harddisk space for FSX