Media format: CD-ROM
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / 2004
International Fighters features 11 famous aircraft each beautifully rendered in authentic paint schemes.
- AS 565 Panther - used for a wide range of military roles, including combat assault, fire support, anti-submarine warfare, anti-surface warfare, search & rescue, and MEDEVAC.
- Eurofighter Typhoon - is a twin-engine canard-delta wing multirole aircraft
- F-111® Aardvark – a medium range attack and tactical strike aircraft developed in the 1960’s
- F-117 Nighthawk™ - a stealth ground attack aircraft formerly operated by the USAF.
- F-15C Eagle™ - a modern long-range strike fighter used deep in enemy lines
- F-35 Lightning II®- a true multi-role aircraft also capable of carrier based flight
- MiG-29A Fulcrum – Jet fighter aircraft developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970’s
- Mirage 2000 – a French built multi-role aircraft now in service in 9 countries
- Saab JA-37 Viggen - a Swedish single-seat, single-engine, short-medium range fighter and attack aircraft
- SU-33 Flanker – A Soviet multi-role carrier based fighter aircraft
- V-22 Osprey® - the unusual appearance of this tiltrotor aircraft gives it the capability of vertical lift-off as well as the speed of a turboprop plane.
The advanced animation means you can take advantage of features such as
- Main Exit Opens
- Secondary Exit Opens
- Folding Wings
- Extending Tail-hook
- Swept wings
International Fighters gets you as close to the real thing as it’s possible to get!