Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7
Media format: CD-ROM
Euro Truck Simulator is a fully featured, stand alone truck and driving simulation package for the PC.
LONG DISTANCE TRUCK DRIVER REQUIRED
Must have excellent driving record, good business skills and the “drive” to succeed!
The Gold edition includes a new territory - England! So you can now get on a ferry and cross over to England, drive on parts of the M25, M6 and M1 and do business in three cities; London, Newcastle and Manchester. Remember to drive on the correct side of the road!
Navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe travelling along major trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities. Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of varying road and traffic conditions and meeting the demands of a heavy schedule.
- Choose your truck – there’s a wide variety to suit all budgets! Maximise your business potential by choosing the best you can afford.
- This truly immersive environment allows you to pan around the cabin and check your wing mirrors, just like actually sitting at the wheel!
- Each of the trucks is based on European design and have meticulously detailed 3D interiors.
- Collect your earnings when you arrive at the depot, fines for traffic violations will be deducted however!
- Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your truck roadworthy, why not upgrade or buy a new truck when you can afford to do so.
- Spread your business into different countries. Carrying dangerous goods pays well but you must also get your license.
All the trucks in Euro Truck Simulator are as beautiful inside as they are outside, in each and every cab you can enjoy fully working instrumentation including:
- Flashing indicators
- Temperature and low fuel warning lights
- Full set of gauges including speedometers
So set your handle, put the pedal to the metal but watch out for those Smokey’s! 10-4 Good Buddy!
"The gameplay is quiet good, you can feel yourself in the truck if you play with the cockpit view. The mirrors, wipers can help you in your navigation, and using signal lights when changing the direction also important just like in real life. I liked the artifical intelligence reaction to that, they will use their horns to warn you, or will change their direction – decrease their speed to avoid crashes." - Review Stream